EURUSD: Range Trading

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I like way of teaching.Thank un.god bless u

Hey , I'm watching from the Bahamas.  Your content is very informative.....

I'M HUMBLED AND APPRECIATE OF ALL YOU'VE DONE FOR MY SCHOOL BILLS THIS FLIP REALLY GOES A LONG YOU'RE THE BEST..

So brilliantly and concisely taught. Thanks!

I dont see how the donchian channel makes any sense: 35:35 see how the price hits the lower bound at the V and O of "Volatility on a multi-year low"? If one would follow the logic, there should be a stop-loss there. But the fact is the market picks up nicely after that! So it would be a waste... Moreover, there's a Hammer-looking candle-stick there indicating a bullish sign, so it runs counter to the logi of the donchian... what's your comment on this?

very helpful indeed... thanks

An absolutely superb tutorial mate !

Wow! I learned something from the time you started this  all the way to the end. I am not new at trading and I was fascinated all the way through. I will watch this several more times. Great Job!!! Thank you so much. Sharing this with every trader I know. Thanks again!

this is so helpful and straightforward.

Hello , this is my first time learning about candle stick patterns and I'm very lucky to be taking your class first please I'm trying to understand how "sellers push the price down low" and "buyers drive the price back up" . My point is, aren't the sellers suppose to be pushing up the price in other to make profit and buyers pushing it down to buy cheap?? Please help me understand this concept. Thanks a zillion for the free lecture

Excellent  - thank you for sharing your knowledge!

I dont see a link to join, do you have a website to view ? Thanks