Tesla. Inc. 4 Hours Chart (LONG) - 01x0

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm understanding the moving average when go into saying x1, x2, x3, etc. please help me understand

Bro. You are great, community needs people like you.

Does anyone know where to find the Donchian Channel tool on tradingview.com that  used?

CaptBirdseye  Use invitation code: CaptBirdseyeEver wanted to mine CRYPTO currency but dont know how? Pi network is a new digital currency in development with over 10 million members worldwide. First crypto to be mined right on your smartphone for free (invitation required). Once Pi Network gets more media attention it will be huge.  Check out minepie.com

Is it also possible to neglect the trend with the stock trading and buy at the lowest price and then wait until it takes it gain?

Not able to see the ATR indicator value marking, as ur screen was overlaping

i actually carry a notebook and a pen when preparing to watch your s.  hehe....simply put you a pro

dude.. just post ur  screen somewhere at the top side in the center or anyother side so the bottom becomes more clear and we all can have the exact point to point idea.  where the tutorial is going..in this tutorial i literally missed some points because of that  screen of yours is blocking the bottom cornor view.   thank you.

This is the best trading channel I have come across, Awesome work. Helping me immensely.

Hi new this trading business and your  are very very good and easy to understand the way you explain them thanks

30738181joinwww.okex.comBuy crypto with the exchange https:

@ Teo just wanted to compliment you on your excellent teaching with multiple examples. I am a trained instructor for the US military and have thought at university level. Your style and ability to simplify and present information is outstanding. You are my go too to learn and teach others about trading. Thank you for blessing me with your knowledge.

You're a great teacher to be honest you took your time to explain and show examples which helped me grasp so much I hope I will now learn to master  technical analysis with all the information I got today! Thank you so much

A huge thank you, you've helped me and others immeasurably with your knowledge and insight. A real game changer!