NZDCHF Bearish Momentum Stronger, Look for continuations

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Is there any particular reason you decided to chose that 1min supply zone because, i saw multiple others that were also valid zones but only yours worked, any reasoning behind this? much appreciated

Thank you er.... I really appreciate this knowledge so much. I will study hard <3

To understand these three simple rules shouldn't be a problem I guess, its no rocket science trust me  Well done man! ..following from Nigeria

Who do you use for charting software. I love your s.

Great !! Only suggestion would be to discuss the different chart indicators (i.e. 20EMA) and features (i.e Fibonacci retracement) a little more in depth because I am relatively new at this and you had me up until halfway through the  because you started using different functions of the chart which caused me to pause and research to keep the pace. All in all, I know WAAAAAAAY more than I previously did. If you already have another  breaking down the features and functionalities of charts than I apologize. Cheers

New to day trading and your s are clear and honest. Had to subscribe

the FIRST and ORIGINAL creator of this Knowledge was Michael J. Huddleston, from the ICT academy. he has 15 years only in forex, plus other 7 years in other markets.

Guy your lecture is very interesting and knowledgeable. Thank you.

I can't imagine my life without this Mrs Kathy above I got 2BTC from them all the way from United state. Thank you so much may God continue to bless the platform

online-trading *Inside this eBook,you will discover the topics about the mindset and trading,how to trade on the forex,have realistic expectations,understand the power of patience,be organized in your approach to the markets,why emotional management is critical to trading success,over complicating forex trading can easily induce emotional trading,how price action trading will cure emotional trading problems and the winning traits of a forex trader..!*frobo-e-books89viewsites.google.com*Thank u very much for this useful . By the way, here is a collection of free e-books about Forex Trading (for both beginners and pro) to help you guys out:* https:

so blessed watching your s for free! wishing more blessings to come your way! :)