NZDCHF Bearish Momentum Stronger, Look for continuations

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I'm a beginner, but I've been watching ns' s for the last 3 months. Three days ago I finally joined the EAP Course. The 3 months was an introduction to the trading world and I wanted to make sure I was gonna stick with it. I'm 73 yrs. old looking to make additional income. I still work part time, but finally tired of getting up and going to work for someone else. Joining the EAP Course is the best thing I've done. I've learned more in the last three days than I did watching the  s. Don't misunderstand me, I learned a lot over the last 3 months but I now fill very confident I can do this as a business making extra income and being able to work from home. Yaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! Thanks n.

Hi , i always wonder sometimes the candle does not open same level as the close, why is that? what are the factors? thanks

If anyone else here gets the Etoro advert with Simon and John... Have you noticed how dumb John Looks??? God I hate it

Where can I get charting software and any suggestions on who to use. Want to trade options in us market.

you explained it  simple and clear, your  is the only one i found that was able to do that. thank you