USDJPY: Time to Grow? 🇺🇸🇯🇵

Started by OZER, Dec 17, 2021, 10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thank you for this . Very helpful also how can I set the get the 38.2 Fibonacci retracement

I literally subscribed to your channel after watching about 5 minutes of your . You explain things so clearly and you know how to visualize things for others, so they can understand it. After watching the whole  I can say it is by far the best TA  that I have seen. Thanks!

I thank you ayner for not selling out like so many on  to start selling a system for a price and offering this education for those starting out and for those that need a reminder re-learning lesson

Awesome strategy. One of your strategy made me a profitable trader. Thanks man.

crypto work? like i know that short sell should be squared off in the same day, but all the s i watch, they show downtrend short here but they use the daily chart. like how does it work? please help... anyone. thanks.can you make a live trade short sell ? in an equity market you have to square it off on the same day right? so all these strategies need to be applied on lower time frames. someone help me here. also how does selling in forex

What time frame are you looking at?

What platform can you use to see the candles chart for free?

I just learn forex trading a few days ago. I'm really excited about all the learning curves. Your s make it a lot more enjoyable than reading books or article.   I really learn a lot from your s. Thanks a lot !

hey mate how do you set your stop loss using your atr indicator and how do you know if it is in a low volatility are what should it be below