USDJPY: Time to Grow? 🇺🇸🇯🇵

Started by OZER, Dec 17, 2021, 10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wow i actually remember the stuff that i learned

Главное - потерпеть, что очень сложно :)

Technical analysis doesn't work. It's all BULLSHIT!

they are until 3 days ago buddy... TA was and is completely useless when the whales come out to play... but hopefully the market gets back to the fundamentals of crypto

This is absolutely everything. Thanks n

What is renko chart and how to use it in mt4

Very great comprehensive market estimation ..... Mr  very nice

i have a question:  if you start the trendline on february 2018 and ignore the top left height, that upper trendline will touch every lower high, is that better or it is better to get the longest line possible(like you did)?

Thank you  . Your s are ultimate. This is the best , this  is up to the point. In this  you covered almost 90% of trading techniques which every trader should know. In day trading it is becoming difficult to capture everything ----  overbought and oversold, volatility, support, resistance, volume, pattern, reversal, Trend,  if you have any trading view script that will be helpful.

Thank you so much for this . I had my best trading day today because of what I learned from you. I could have done even better if I only trusted instead of allowing fear to creep in. I'll improve from this point on. It's so worth the almost 1hr watching your .

That pudding snack pack edit got me!   Thank you for this really clear educational !