Rise on EURUSD

Started by OZER, Dec 13, 2021, 11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I really appreciate your efforts by impacting so many people I have been following up your  page for some while now and I must confess you doing well please help me to win the mentorship please life has been hitting me real hard with funds my Instagram page is @jaaayford_clothing... GOD bless you always cheers to more growth

That pudding snack pack edit got me!   Thank you for this really clear educational !

what is the best timeframe to use, or when to use which timeframe, 1min, 3min, 5 min, 1hr, etc

Hi great ! I have a question tho I cant find that Fibonacci retracement tool like yours with the 38,2% i click the same button but is shows something else.

counting my blessings,I count meeting Mr Leeroy Walker twice, this man is an expert trader who has the best trading strategies,with his help I have made more money than I can imagine. Thank you Mr Walker

would love that giveaway. also can you produce a more indepth  on your OBs please

One of the best s I've seen on candlesticks. Thank you for sharing.

I bought some new 2021 money making methods from *stackupcash* on telegram which have been working on for now and earning a lot from his methods  I really appreciate him for offering me this life changing opportunity

I have same T-shirt

Hi, do you have a twitter? If not you should

Thank you!! Youre s are awesome and I learn so much from them!

10 that 50 percent goes through the OB perfectlyThis  is dope but for those who don't understand Wyckoff I would recommend you telling them to place a box over the consolidation and find 50 percent of it and they will see the order block printed and 9

This is my problem, I do not understand the candles yet and therefore dont know how to trade or when