The biggest rally in the US dollar since 2020

Started by OZER, Sep 14, 2022, 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The bubble will pop for the ones that are being disrupted. To compare Tesla as a meme stock means you guys have no idea what you are posting. Lets save my post and check back in 10 years. Time will tell.

aria Jones is legit and her method works like magic I keep on earning every single week with her new strategy

*The crypto market has been favourable in the past weeks, I keep missing out on this opportunity, I'm most certainly very impatient how can I ever make a profit in the crypto market*

did they talk about governance tokens at all?

stop printing dollars, stop stimulus checks, shop lifting debts, stop democratic bills, but nothing gonna happen. Only let's go Brandon....

Blame lies on the investors who didn't acknowledge all the red flags because of there greed! He didn't break any laws.

What nonsense. Russia is fighting NATO. The Ukrainians and their mercenaries, provided by NATO, are just the tip of the spear. The US and NATO have been planning to bleed Russia for years as part of their anti China agenda.

Ponzi Coins I called it 2 years ago. Finally it blew up in 2022. Sad reality for people who lost a fortune.

Tesla aint  just cars ~  Its gonna be a new World Order.   Think Space X.

7."Can inflation be stopped???"  This is the kind of insane liberal logic that permeates newsrooms and seeps into the brain of low information minds.  As if it is some unstoppable virus spread from a crashing meteor and not the fault of morons who keep the  money printing machines on 24

Of course there is inflation now, u just printed more than 3 trillion in 2 years.

The most fundamental reason of crypto hype is... The decentralized is what#39s most genius of crypto, and ideal for criminals, and who understands the monetary corrupted system!! BUT the young new investors only see the fast easy way of getting rich. They have no fucking clue about money!! Yess we know money is just a worthless pease of paper, from the moment they started printing without anything of value backing it up. But we all live in this corrupted system!! There is no way out!!! Even if they find the perfect crypto formula, they still will stop it. Then politics get involved with unhappy banks, and or illegalize it or will tax it... You can see Fiat money as a corrupt worthless system, to keep us modern slaves in line,....but politics won#39t let them take over by a crypto way of economy... Just like you make a coup on a state or country. The law is there to keep things how they decide to. The system will allways win. Crypto is an utopie, an illusion.... Stop this psychedelic madness.... And invest in something usefull, with a future. Don#39t try to take over the world it#39s economical corrupted way.... It would be nice, sure... But, wake up, or stop the drugs,... And stop dreaming!! This is so hippie like, another illusion for the young people that want to change life, pffff yes I repeat many times the same thing, because many just don#39t want to understand that crypto is an illusion in this political corrupted world. A few were lucky, and a thousand ones will loose!

anyone have a link to a non ad version? 2 20 second ads every 5 min...expect nothing better from

Why until now you have realize that your exaggeration of outsourcing in China is the main cause of inflation. You need to generate jobs and production locally.  Too much advance thinking ha, go back to basic.