The biggest rally in the US dollar since 2020

Started by OZER, Sep 14, 2022, 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Reading the comments I hope you love this guy. Went from the high 20's to 7 bucks on your backs. Creating new shares on a quarterly basis to dilute you. I hope you like this stock cause you deserve it.

I love how all the executives dumb it down and explained it in layman terms so that all these government boomers understand Crypto.

The funny thing is when they say people lost money. It was only monopolized entities . The regular man won  though.

Some segments in the  are stamped not adjacent to each other

Nope not when we keep printing all this $

and guess what people.brbrhe announced that he will be coming back with a terra, luna 2.0 saying he will "figure a way to make it fail-proof and re-launch"brbrwhat a fukin joke

I'm from Ukraine but so happy to see US regulators attitude and ceos delivery, 5 hours of smooth enjoyment!

Are these people for real. Markets price the future I would have lost tonnes of gains of i had listened to these smartasses thank God i held on to my ether.

<Thank you for keeping it real. Love your content, all of it. nice T.a. thread, we will go into a recession cuz of the war and supply chains issues, the macro economics are too grrrey and going black.More emphasis should be put into trading since it is way profitable than hodling.  Crypto will make more people financially independent than any other asset class in history  .. Expect Fadwa Robertson also has been doing an excellent job evaluating all charts, trades on BTC, which has helped my portfolio grow to 12.7 BTC.

Yes, They can. Just chant Lets Go Brandon till you finally get what it means.

This  would be so much better if they were treating the fed as the criminal organization they are instead of can them help do this or do that ... but sure I forgot the channel too is a part of the criminal organization... simply put they skimmed off the top and robbed middle class blind through years of money printing

Luna is literally the reason all $100 tokens crashed and why the market sucks rn.

Stop inflation and Joe Biden policies..IMPEACH BIDEN

More than a paralegal in India, there is much better NLP and AI tools available to a lawyer now. I collaborated briefly with a CEO of a law tech startup who had degrees in law and CS, and people are developing much better search engines for lawyers. This doesnt mean no paralegals but it means when a paralegal retires or leaves the company, you may not need a replacement. A paralegal itself can do jobs of 2-3 paralegals because searching for relevant things are much easier than looking up physical books.   The AI is not perfect but just like with vaccines where it can help focus on some candidate vaccines instead of whole gamut, a legal ML tool will easily go over the the stuff.   The point is people often blame job loss due to job migration but jobs are reducing primarily because there is a revolution of tech. People dont understand that the AI revolution is as big as the industrial revolution.   She is right people may need grad degrees in some fields. In others, if you are a smart coder in high school, you may not even need a degree. Again for most people, college is useful especially in future. But if someone is exceptionally motivated to learn on their own, they can probably manage without one - I.e. in the right field.