The biggest rally in the US dollar since 2020

Started by OZER, Sep 14, 2022, 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
hour.If wages actually raised with productivity; the minimum wage would be upwards of +$20

Honestly the lost i suffered in the hands of these scam brokers especially, i am gaining them back now just because of the help i got from skyline-recovery  com

This season has been really great, I've been making massive profits on my crypto investment, all thanks to Expert Frederick for his guidelines,

Can't know how I bumped onto this. Anyway Damn good  ️. I also have been watching those similar from mStarTutorials and kinda wonder how you guys make these vids. MSTAR TUTORIALS also had cool info about similiar make money online things on his channel.

wat if Doquan was the one who funded the crash? then profited on the short?

hour. That helps no one, except the rich, of course.It doesnt matter if unemployment is at zero if the majority of people are making $7

Stable and 20% apr.This is the point everyone with half a brain should notice i#39ts an scam.

Tons of young guys with zero real finance experience believe in a young cocky coder with zero finance experience trying to run a monetary system like a central bank.... That is a recipe for disaster. Remember black wed when British pound got depegged by Soros ??

The EV bubble.  Is way overinflated and some younger people like EV but to be honest is not that much and actually many don't even like cars

Can the Federal Reserve control inflation?  The Federal Reserve is causing inflation.  Stop printing money.  Biden administration needs to stop spending so much money and allow oil companies to drill.  It's not complicated.

Shame. The congress knows nothing more than your typical no coiners

Bitcoin is the solution. Along with others cryptos.

Shame. The congress knows nothing more than your typical no coiners