The biggest rally in the US dollar since 2020

Started by OZER, Sep 14, 2022, 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
did they talk about governance tokens at all?

%3 interest rate will bankrupt the US. It's simply not possible to raise it that high which means if inflation ever manages to slip and expectations enter a loop, there will be absolutely no way to tame it back. The US has to start paying back the debts for which it needs to let go of the strong dollar insistance that creates almost a trillion dollar deficit every year.

It's everywhere from the stock market, crypto, even in housing market, spac IPO and more. When investors are investing in assets that are actually losing money, in effect they are just subsidizing the insiders on that company.

I will not give my money to gambling addicts that assure me it#39ll be safe with them.

watch?v=3KZY41SqaTIampt=6m05s6:05a it#39s basically digital hyperinflation, for those with less technical knowledge.

So after they question them they get up and leave - how the hell are they going to understand anything by not hearing everyone.

The base of all this roots to the crazy real estate prices , Rest all are increasing like Gas, Food etc...Arrest Real Estate Prices, and rest will fall in line!!

As always, if it is too good to be true, it probably is!

Without the FED the US would be more prosperous.

I have a friend who has a childhood best friend who was bullied in school by this dude, he was generally a shitty person because they came from a well off family and got away with some much bs. I#39ve heard that the childhood friend was pleasantly bnotb surprised with how karma kicked this dude so hard. of course this is all word of mouth but I#39m going to safely assume this dude is all around a horrible person.

No one earns 20% year over year. That#39s what sucked Madoff#39s fools in. If any group is claiming to make consistently well above market gains they are lying criminals.

President's pay goes DOWN in the US.  AI is a viable, looming threat and this is not a conspiracy theory.  It's already doing stock trades faster than any human has a chance to.14:47 - The trades are such a field that is being neglected.  1 year and an apprenticeship can get you a $100k job.  I am not kidding and have met some earning more than that annually.  The day a computer is smarter than a CEO in predicting any consumer market is the day the modern CEO

watch?v=3-dvi1f_2vA&t=386s&ab_channel= - There will be no inflation in the future  2020www..comhttps: