The biggest rally in the US dollar since 2020

Started by OZER, Sep 14, 2022, 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I never hold anny crypto or asset whathave you for more than a Day max. Only trading high risk futures, ive not made alot of money dying it but i have made money, everyone laughed at my approach but i work hard and im stubborn. Now thoose ppl many Who invested in so called low risk coins or whatever,  dont even talk to me. Now im the one laughing. Hard and smart work always pays better than listening to other ppl i find.. unless u do insider trading iguess

Nobody goes to their employer and ask for a raise based on inflation. These economists live in dreamland. Probably 50% of Americans dont even know what inflation is because they dont even know who is the VP of the country now.

I sold my Luna a month before the crash , Ukraine war made me shift my assets into more stable assets like Bitcoin, used, and s and p 500 stock and several commodity companies

When someone states or ask questions about a "bubble"... it shows me that they are actually not very involved in crypto or block chain right now. As far as I have seen much of the crypto market is actually in a consolidation phase or slight downturn in a larger, uptrend cycle. In other words many cryptos are actually somewhat beaten up, currently. It is likely that the questioner's information is far on the periphery or about years or almost a decade behind. It is likely much of their information is based on hear say of the uninvolved and not current. They may or may not be interested and have hard of the crypto market, but have mostly  "heard" so much negative talk from people who are actually not even involved much themselves. Perhaps random people or talking heads with no skin in the game, or any real involvement.

Yet idiots will continue buying and hodling tesla stock, the most overpriced crap stock out there.

I have learned in recent months it is to remain calm, especially when it comes to investments in cryptocurrencies. Learn not to sell in a panic when everything goes down and not to buy in euphoria when everything goes up. I advise y#39all to forget predictions and start making a good profit now because future valuations are all speculations and guesses.The market is very unstable and you can not tell if it#39s going bearish or bullish.While myself and others are trad! N without fear of making a loss others are being patient for the price to skyrocket, I would say trading has been going smoothly for me, i started with 2.5 BTC and i have accumulated over 7.6 BTC in just six weeks, with the trading strategy given to me by expert trader Jianjun Mason..

how to stop it: stop our current administration. not with paperwork, or votes, or impeachments but plain old force instead. like shoved out into the street to land on asses.

How can you say the bubble popped, if Game Stop is still up 1000% instead of 2000%?

The Fed not going to stop inflation as a matter of fact there trying to destroy there system and trying to give us a NEW SYSTEM aka The Great Reset aka Green New Deal were they will be in FULL control of our currency then the FED would be out of control to do what ever they want. The problem is the American people are watching them and Physical Gold, Silver and Crypto on blockchains are in there way.