The biggest rally in the US dollar since 2020

Started by OZER, Sep 14, 2022, 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
brIt was setup to fail by greed, cunning or ignorance. The 20% was like a growing vacuum on its actual worth. The price implosion was inevitable.

Good to see discussion of Financial inclusion.    Unfortunately, this group reflects an industry that excludes the Black and Brown community as companies, investors, or other participation.  The lack of access to capital and the exclusion that exists in banking needs to be addressed in Digital assets to solve this issue.

"Actually, nobody can see a bubble; that's why it's a bubble"

One thing I#39m not seeing at all within this story, why are wall street millionaires  billionaires still aloud to rob everyday people without any accountability, making almost a billion dollars  from the pockets of the working class..... Its like robin hood turning off the purchase button with the GME saga. I understand crypto is free game being unregulated, but the entire political and economic atmosphere in the world at the moment is being run by a small number of powerful people who are fucking everyone else over.

12,363 comments.. is my comment going to be seen?

Reading the comments I hope you love this guy. Went from the high 20's to 7 bucks on your backs. Creating new shares on a quarterly basis to dilute you. I hope you like this stock cause you deserve it.

threadsUCKr-liguaGWMf3f94eQXsugthreadsUCKr-liguaGWMf3f94eQXsug

The anti-American sleazy SOB Gary Gensler was THANKFULLY body-slammed by this hearing. Congress needs to finish the job and knock him (and maybe the SEC) the F OUT.

It can be but people dont want to work hard to do it

Getting through Mr. Shermans statement without dying of laughter is a very respectable feat.

All of these dumb experts in the comments smh. Clearly you know nothing about manufacturing an industry I've been in 25 years. Cutting staff does not mean loss of production necessarily. Every manufacturer has unproductive people on the payroll who bring nothing to the table who should be cut.