The biggest rally in the US dollar since 2020

Started by OZER, Sep 14, 2022, 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The Market has been pretty bad until today it decided to surge. Everybody was Practically Crying then. It kept dipping. That's what you get when you feel you can navigate the process on your own. Big thank to  Adriana Chloe. I'm not bothered with how bad the Market is because my assests are insured due to her advice and I still receive my profits.

Despite the economic downturn,I'm so happy☺️. I have been earning $ 60,000 returns from my $7,000 investment every 13days

Or.... Bad management. Many years ago I had an interview with them. They're a mess even in the interview stage. Not at all impressed. I probably dodged a bullet.

The wisest thing that should be on everyones' mind currently, should be,  To invest in different streams of income that doesn't depend on the government, especially with the current economic crisis around the world.

Thank God I stick to my rules not to invest in any project that has topped 100% above its initial public price. I considered investment in Luna early on too late. But now with 100 USD got my over million LUNC coin. Better investment than shiba Inu in my opinion.

The Philips curve does not model time lags in employment and inflation as we have seen in the last two recessionary cycles' effects.

The fact is Bitcoin is the future of crypto and the questions traders ask themselves now is if this is right time to invest? Before jumping into conclusion I think you should take a look at things first. For the past few days the price of Bitcoin has been fluctuating which means the market is currently unstable and you can't tell if it is going bearish or bullish. While others still continue to trade without the fear of making lose, others are being patient. It all depends on the pattern with which you trade and also the source of your signals. I would say trading has been going smoothly for me, I started with 0.5 bitcoin and I've accumulated over 6.5 bit coin in just three weeks, with the trading strategy given to me by expert trader Thierry Veilleux. His methods are top notch and profitable and he can be contacted easily on Telegram (@Thierry_Veilleux22) cheersabout:invalid#zCSafeza

He STILL MONEY!!! HE need in jail for 5 years!!!

keeping them at zero. They really caused inflation combined with terrible policies by congress and sleepy creepy but what is new thereThey should have been raising rates during the end of the pandemic not lowering them

Betting on Ford and GM to take over the electric business is a pleasant fiction, it will be Tesla or foreign companies.

One world order is about the world is trying to control the whole world.  The world was destroyed by water the first time.  And by fire the next time.  But all eyes better be on the Sky because I hear more about asteroids from space and God has his hands on that

Stop printing money and stop the government from spending. But the main cause of inflation is the value of the dollar. The more the government spends the value of the dollar gets smaller. Which drives up the cost of products. Stop the spending. Stop the Build Back Better  bill. Bring back jobs at the oilfields, close the borders and lower taxes.

He didn't do it alone. He was backed up by the greed of millions of others.