The biggest rally in the US dollar since 2020

Started by OZER, Sep 14, 2022, 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I'm sure fed can handle inflation by printing more money!

Inflation? Really?   Why are Treasury rates dropping? Why are they basically nailed to the floor? Why does one famous historian say interest rates are at a 5000-year-low? Low rates mean abundant credit for viable businesses. That means employment and rising wages. Those are all good things.  Americans have so much stuff jammed into their McMansions they have to hire people to haul it away before they buy more stuff. We throw away more food than other countries eat. If your lifestyle is cramped by un-preventable economic cycles, it's because of your unrealistic expectations.

Only so many rich people can afford a Elitists Tesla

Do do man going to jail brHe a young scammer and he knows itbrHe's going to wipe that smile off his face when he bend over to pickup that soap

Why do we allow a 3rd party (CFTC) to manipulate crypto prices!!?? Do you know why crypto was invented? Here's a brief understanding if you don't know__It was launched in 2009 by someone (or a group of people) that goes by the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto. It was created in the wake of the 2008 global financial crisis as a way for people to control their money themselves, without having to rely on companies, banks, or governments and their fees and controls-NOW ITS TAXED!

I am retired and place $250,000 of my money in terra, thinking it was like a saving account. It was highly recommended by Weiss Rating. I lost everything! I do not know what to do, I do not have enough money now to retire. I just want to end everything. How can I get help?

Elon just released his inner Jack Welch. Great move. Welch believed in an annual 10% purge to cull the weak hires.

How to get views 101, say Tesla stock is a bubble.

A decentralized media just as important as a decentralized financial system #blocknewsmedia