The biggest rally in the US dollar since 2020

Started by OZER, Sep 14, 2022, 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Biden is worst. He's wants to print more.  Let's get rid.of him now.

REMOVE THE CELL PHONES FROM CONGRESS MEMBERS. As a collective employer  we should require their utmost attention.

Maxine Waters lowered the hearings IQ average by 20 points.

How can inflation exist in a zero interest climate where wages are stagnant? Sorry, being Australian I don't get that (Australia is big but our economy is medium sized).  It's different here. We have all the above but we are having a stupidly wild housing market - everywhere.  People are greedy & stupid, rates will rise. When the US ups it's interest rates, a lot of Australians will learn that a $1,000,000 loan on a $120,000 income is not wise.

WE#39RE HAVING A BACK-TO-BACK CONTEST!brbrIn preparation for the release of our children#39s book, we#39re holding a Book Cover Design Contest and an Audio Book Narration Contest.brbrIf you think you have what it takes to win, join our Discord for more details:discord.ggNJmQCXFbqydiscord.ggNJmQCXFbqya

Do kwon is a typical rich entitled momma boy which is common here in Korea. Now FSS is investigating whether he got govt startup grants via nepotism. Shows no public remorse for people affected

Well... stop printing money. That should work...  Also put it back on the gold standard... that would also work...

permaculture is a greater investment than graduate school for those wanting to live abroad

Can inflation be stopped? Yes, stop money printing now.

Elon is telling you what you already know, but that is a different thing than the stock market.  In theory the stock market anticipates 6 months to 18 months into the future, so when you are worried about the economy now, you might be missing out on the the stocks recovering as the bad news plateaus.  Still, there are a lot of people working and getting jobs, look at the recent job report, so someone is doing ok or well, even in high inflationary times.  So he is laying off people, I'm not sure if that is in China or US, I bet more in China,  but isn't there demand for his high end cars?  So is laying off 6000 people a hedge, because he might not hit next quarters numbers, which would be unfortunate for the people he is laying off?  I would like to know more about this lay off he wants.  It is also a good possibility, he might be losing market share as well from the other auto manufacturers that are catching up.

Started with 10000cad cashed out at 3200cad. Stinks, I hope that the Korean government holds him accountable.

watch?v=q8VIBSZEGmI&t=4s&ab_channel=CryptoMoonlightcom

This season has been really great, I've been making massive profits on my crypto investment, all thanks to Expert Frederick for his guidelines,

Imagine 5 minutes of research would have shown anyone that all algorithm stable coins have failed just like Terra... who fault was it ppl lost their money... zero research or greed.