EUR/JPY (LONG) 10x0

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
We don't make money base on luck, we make money base on skill. Don't waste your saving money in the market, let learn the right strategies to beat up the market first before you put your money in the market. In my Channel, you can find the right strategies to beat up the market and make consistent profits, and you can use your forex trading skill to replace your day job as well..

does engulfing pattern and power move same?

thank you very much, this is very helpful

great work. thanks so much

This is awesome !thanks for sharing ur knowledge to others.

i am still smiling its been so beneficial trying some one new, the step i take was more better and now i can smile to the bank, God bless you for helping the poor @metro_lisa_trades i invested thru her as my account manager and i was able to make passive profits after 5 days.... you can contact her on lnstergram *@metro_lisa_trades* thank me after

Love it. just solid Love straight forward to your lessons. this and all the other lessons are just so helpful and concise to the point where all the traders need. Thank you once, twice, Thrice.

mentors as well, but no one shares these many concepts for free neither do anyone shares such depth concepts. teachers

Nice explanation sir ....I got enriched in my knowledge

Dude... You're good. Bullish on your future with !