GBPUSD: Zone to Zone Compression 🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Why are the two CA dems so crypto skeptical?

I told all of my friends all new coins are trash and it would take years until they really start thriving - nobody is listening brIn 2011 when I was still in my A-levels we were thinking about getting jobs to invest into bitcoin brBack then 100bucks wouldve gotten you thousands of bitcoinsbrIt was clear as day and night to everyone in tech class that this is is the next big thingbrIm never investing into any new altcoin unless I see that happening again brSo far it never happened brEthereum kinda got its spot now but bitcoin has a huge black market that utilizes its potential and that is just something we dont know about brWe just know its hugebrJust freaking massivebrIts the reason bitcoin began its growth in the first placebrThe silkroad is what made bitcoin hugebrThe possibility of this happening to a new coin is close to 0 so farbrBut we are now nearing a point where this chance is growing exponentially brIts gonna be big but if you do not understand tech, society and value altogether just stay away from the marketbrJesusbrSo many things come into playbrEverybody knows the stock market is complicatedbrCrypto is even worse! brAnd people believe they have figured it all outbrThis is madness

This inflation is transitory, print money obviously have no consequences, pffffff. the central command economy of the Soviet Union (united states) work vary well, let the government produce chips, or infrastructure.  system appear to be a viable economic alternative, dont worry, everything wanna be ok

After long consideration of the facts counterfeiting money, credit cards and fraudulent methods of payment should no longer carry a penalty.  What's good for the goose.

I glad to see that Dan is a Mets Fan #LGM

Do kwon is a typical rich entitled momma boy which is common here in Korea. Now FSS is investigating whether he got govt startup grants via nepotism. Shows no public remorse for people affected

Like many things in our contemporary world words have become meaningless. How can any coin be stable?????

FED has been asleep, or deliberate sabotage is happening with money printer ( benefit the rich, at expense of poor). Stagflation is the next stop... especially under the "leadership" of the current administration

People were calling his no remote work as him trying to get people to quit so he doesnt have to offer them severance. LOL...right on the money. Jesus this guy is scummy.

Inflation is double digits! Stop lying

The only wages rising, from what Im seeing , are more towards low level entry level work

I told all of my friends all new coins are trash and it would take years until they really start thriving - nobody is listening brIn 2011 when I was still in my A-levels we were thinking about getting jobs to invest into bitcoin brBack then 100bucks wouldve gotten you thousands of bitcoinsbrIt was clear as day and night to everyone in tech class that this is is the next big thingbrIm never investing into any new altcoin unless I see that happening again brSo far it never happened brEthereum kinda got its spot now but bitcoin has a huge black market that utilizes its potential and that is just something we dont know about brWe just know its hugebrJust freaking massivebrIts the reason bitcoin began its growth in the first placebrThe silkroad is what made bitcoin hugebrThe possibility of this happening to a new coin is close to 0 so farbrBut we are now nearing a point where this chance is growing exponentially brIts gonna be big but if you do not understand tech, society and value altogether just stay away from the marketbrJesusbrSo many things come into playbrEverybody knows the stock market is complicatedbrCrypto is even worse! brAnd people believe they have figured it all outbrThis is madness

Just a few weeks ago he wanted to overpay for Twitter by $20b... now he is saying this? What is the credibility of what the CEO says when his ability to forecast his own business is not even 2 weeks out?

I wish him best of luck on his trip to the moon Lovely statement Joe about a guy who's actually pushing human progress and creating a ton of innovation and jobs unlike yourself.

The bubble will pop for the ones that are being disrupted. To compare Tesla as a meme stock means you guys have no idea what you are posting. Lets save my post and check back in 10 years. Time will tell.