GBPUSD: Zone to Zone Compression 🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The good option buying kishu inu Bitcoins

Nope not when we keep printing all this $

I respect your work mate. TA i's all well and good but i find it truly baffling that all major crypto rs just look at pure TA and completely ignore the bigger narrative of why BTC is pumping and why the future outlook might not be as rosy as it seems. It's kinda Irresponsible to ignore the fact that each ETF launch so far has caused a major dump at the peaks of BTC. We were already on shaky footing with historically low volume and almost pure whale pumps, narrowly avoiding a long-term bear market. This is the worst possible time in history to invest as so many don't back up their crypto assets.

Not until Brandon is no longer President.

Five dollars for gas always runs the economy in a ditch. Easy to see. Bankrupt companies next year.

I like cryptocurrency, because it's feature rich & secure. I hate cryptocurrency, because pf the possibility of mining.

No one's buying cars in this economy, well except some rich guys. I'd guess the rich guys already have Teslas though.

I think with 11 million job openings and empty shevles our economy has recovered enough. Raise the rates to stop this inflation BS.

to us traders, investing in crypto is the best and fastest way of making money, but only few understood the secret of crypto currency.

Inflation is really caused by three things  1. Low wages  2. Tax avoidance  3. Outsourcing  Everything after is just reactionary and not the cause.