GBPUSD: Zone to Zone Compression 🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Nice . First time I am seeing candle stick told in a beautiful and understing way with good strategies. I have a question I saw you were showing forex market and timeframe 4h. Can this strategi also be used in stock market and in different timeframes?

honestly all of the most successful trading is what youve just said in this . Its so simple, yet extremely hard to master. Trading is more of a psychological endeavor than anything. I loved the way you explained it. Super simple and easy to understand. Keep up the good work!

Thank you sooooo much Teo! It's a big pity that I can't learn directly from you on a real intensive course, your knowledge and way to explain things are amazing!!!!

All in one .excellent.thanku very much

Thank you for this . It's easy for a beginner like me to understand and put into practice. It also helped me learn how to use the tools on the chart. Bless you for this.

Perfect . Thankyou. I cannot express my gratitude. I have grown so much from only 2 of your s. I'll cover them all soon im sure

Great tutorial, Thanks for sharing

Great stuff, ...really appreciate the info you share!

I really think, you can learn to trade off of  now. I don't know about 10 years ago but now, you can. Watch these s religiously for 2 weeks and like TTC says, you can learn it. Thank you TTC. Diamond Balls 44:41

What happend if market didn't create wyckoff distribution structure? Will we miss the trade?

Hello, I'm new to forex trade And have been making huge losses but I recently see a lot of people earning from it. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong