GBPUSD: Zone to Zone Compression 🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello. Mrs Jane is legit and her method works like magic I keep on earning every single week with her new strategy?

Sesame Street level trading. GUYS you cannot watch these vids and believe u are getting an education. Read Edwars and Magee  it is a tough read  but it is the bible of TA.   This vid is basically kindergarten stuff. This is 99% marketing and 1% education. The guy who will teach u candlesticks is called  nilson. He is the man who made candles relevant to those outside Japan.  His education is free on .

Which hour chart is usefull to classify the patterns, go with 2hrs or with 4hrs really confusing..o got few patterns learn from your s, but my question is in which time frame I should find them for intraday??

man i just hit the thumbs up for your effort in coming up with a  like this

One of the best candle stick strategy s made to help others to grow with strategy

Great efforts  ....very nice ️

i actually carry a notebook and a pen when preparing to watch your s.  hehe....simply put you a pro

Thanks for this content bro, I find it very useful for a beginner or anyone who try to learn how the market works.

very informative I now know what I see in the market. thanks for the information.

You're so close to 1M subscribers! Glad I got here before 1M :)

Trend Trading System uses ZTurbo v2, Turbo Trend, FNCD indicators. A combination of these indicators provides the secret behind the high accuracy of this system. This strategy uses a combination of trend following and swing trading strategies.  #ForexRobots #ForexBots #ForexEa #Mt4Robot #MetatraderRobots #ForexTrading #ForexTradingLive #cryptocurrencies #binary #bitcoinminning #forexlifestyle #investing #binaryoptions #bitcoincashaccurate-trend-trading-system-forex-robot-mt4productgotrade4me.comTrend Trading System Forex Robot uses a 100% non repaint Turbo Trend indicator which has a very high accuracy.=> https:

Is it also possible to neglect the trend with the stock trading and buy at the lowest price and then wait until it takes it gain?