GBPUSD: Zone to Zone Compression 🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hell... I wanted to punch you in the face for saying "candle stick" so much!  Just kidding. Ty for .

why isn't this a supply zone?  The area I'm referring to is where you see that most recent big sell off candle at the top of the range 6 candles back from the sell off supply candle you marked out.   Similarly there are also several other supply zones on the way back up so how do you know the one you marked out is the true last point of supply?At 10:00 in you have marked out the supply zone on the 1 min time frame.  I completely recognise this as a supply zone, but I also see a supply zone just above it which hasn't by the looks of it been mitigated. My question is why don't you consider this supply zone

This is absolutely incredible content, great work . Thank you!!

make  for crypto using same strategy please

Very useful info greatly appreciated

Fantastic  but surprised you didn't talk about volume or RSI. Thanks!

What is renko chart and how to use it in mt4

I been "Wicking Off" all day! 30:56

Wow this is so powerful...I cant believe it's my first time coming across this ...you really good I appreciate what you doing for us...may god bless you

Your s are helping me alot by clearing  things...and how to observe small indications...thanks a lot....

Have been seeing so many recommendation about Mrs Laura Noah on Telegram trending, Her user name is investwithlauranoah her strategy must be good for people to talk about her... Reach her and thank me

I cannot thank you enough. This  helped me make some of the best swing trades that I've had and feel much more confident in my technical analysis. You've earned my loyalty and I'm going to be checking out many more of your s!!