GBPUSD: Zone to Zone Compression 🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I love this  man. This is the first  I've watched and I'm blown. Very wonderful

bonfire a lot but its because I do believe in it, its going to blast safemoon out the water... you literally get a share of %5 tokens every buy and sell, its designed to hold long term and is 4 days old with 50,000 holders.... Not financial advice but...I know I tweet about @

I thank you ayner for not selling out like so many on  to start selling a system for a price and offering this education for those starting out and for those that need a reminder re-learning lesson

Thank you so much .. I want to know your name

I just find you super super valuable..U give out Gold..thanks mate

Can u share which software you are using

good but title is just sensationalist

He needs to drop his skincare routine!!!

In regards to the double bottom reversal strategy; what timeframe would you say this works on? You're currently showing it on 4h charts, but would it also work on 3m-15m charts for example? I like intraday trading cause holding my money in a trade doesn't feel right to me yet (newbie here).  Thanks, keep it up!

46:06 You have a confirmation of the resistance on April 2nd there. Why don't you enter there (with a limit sell order)? Instead you wait for more 'confirmation' (confirmation of momentum in this case if I understand correctly) and enter lower?

your knowledge and the way you are teaching is awesome. you just throwing the knowledge and who is interested take it .

I have been making losses trading myself.... I thought trading on demo account is just like trading the real market. Can anyone help me out or at least advise me on WHAT TO DO?