GBPUSD: Zone to Zone Compression 🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
your knowledge and the way you are teaching is awesome. you just throwing the knowledge and who is interested take it .

MORE Bitcoin Updates BRO much appreciated

30:16 u r showing volutility but talking about volume. If not a lot of traders r trading, it has a low volume tho sellers and buyers can trade in huge deltas of price so there is high volutility. And vise versa - A lot of buyers can push the price up and at the same time a lot of sellers push it down, resulting in a high volume of trading yet + sign signaling low volutility.

I truly appreciate, your time and effrot for the educational contents you provide, they are easy to follow and ver informative.  I would like to know what broker you use to do your trades. i am using etoro and i cannot connect it to tradingview app.

This is awesome. Explains neatly and simply

Im on mobile but want to move to a laptop what software should I get ?

Finally the first  that is easy to understand! Thank you please continue to inform !

thanks, i wish the  had subtitle would be much easier for me to follow.

You're so cute....that accent though

Unlikes are from pro traders who don't want common people to know this secrets

make  for crypto using same strategy please

This  was just pure gold, you r awesome

bottoms and I've been drawing up accurate ascending triangles all night. Such a huge advantage being able to see the resistance and support much more clearly and having that understanding of the market. I wish you were still doing the mentorship thing, that'd be something I'd be interested in. Great s.That technical analysis  brought me here haha, you're the best teacher man, that one  and I can accurately predict movement, reversals, double tops

Teach me the ways of the trade, Obi Wan

Very informative.  Can you please tell the chart time frame on which the 20 EMA trades with fibonacci retracement can be taken .