GBPUSD: Zone to Zone Compression 🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Great information, thanks for sharing, your very cute too,  and absurdly SMART! Lol sounds like your saying "pudding", that sexy southern accent...

I am fan yet an amateur and always keep close to your tutorials even if I will be a professional with your training SOMEDAY Which I BELIEVE WILL BE!!

s he, who helps others to become wise too. Thats where others failed, but you never. Thanks for your immeasurable help.

im very impresed of your real knowledge and humble you are.

I cannot thank you enough. This  helped me make some of the best swing trades that I've had and feel much more confident in my technical analysis. You've earned my loyalty and I'm going to be checking out many more of your s!!

What the name of the trading platform you are using in this  ??  Anyone can tell me please???

Scratching my head, you're not using the proper terminology, resistance or support.... Use of fibonacci isn't correct either. If you're watching this, please don't use this as a reference to trade. None of this makes sense.

e, thanks a lot, it was a comprehensive explanation and a detail one that I ever see... ️️

This is great thank you, very well done!

Hello ,         Nicely explained s. I cribed your . Is it possible to access community discord?  You are doing excellent job for all traders. God bless you!

Made it to the end! Fantastic upload! Thanks

Thank you for teaching me so much!