GBPUSD: Zone to Zone Compression 🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm a beginner, but I've been watching ns' s for the last 3 months. Three days ago I finally joined the EAP Course. The 3 months was an introduction to the trading world and I wanted to make sure I was gonna stick with it. I'm 73 yrs. old looking to make additional income. I still work part time, but finally tired of getting up and going to work for someone else. Joining the EAP Course is the best thing I've done. I've learned more in the last three days than I did watching the  s. Don't misunderstand me, I learned a lot over the last 3 months but I now fill very confident I can do this as a business making extra income and being able to work from home. Yaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! Thanks n.

nor what site are you taking your charts from?    Very informative site you have.  Many thanks!

Covered one month of reading while watching this . Great job. Unbelievable level of knowledge and experience. The utmost will and desire to spread what you've learnt from years of trading experience. Hats off sir.

broo you r the one of best teacher

Which timeframe do u start ur analysis from

I've learned a lot. ️ Thank you so much!

Which time frame should I have to pick for this type methods??@ Teo

Pwedi mang hingi nang kopya nang module mo?

Thanks you are great man i learned free from you

Idk why this  is ranked 13.I have watched a lot of  s about trading on .So far,this is my 2nd  favourite  ().This  deserves a top 3 rank.