GBPUSD: Zone to Zone Compression 🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
,I can only say that you must be a gift to humanity. I have actually killed myself with many PDFs and still yet finding it very difficult to run a follow up. But since I have subscribed with you,I must tell you that down here in Africa, most of us are still underestimating the importance of learning a trading skills from an expert like you. I am a changed person now than before my watching this  class. Thank you #.

Thank you ...i always watching your s..im from PHILIPPINES..

ttle commission she charges on her trade.

Very informative.  Can you please tell the chart time frame on which the 20 EMA trades with fibonacci retracement can be taken .

Hey! Im 18 year old and anyone intrested to become trading friends or something like that? We should share setups and make calls and more.

very resourceful , more grace to you. So much in one , it can only come from you

your teaching was so good that i can use tghem in my trade. thanks alot

Idk why this  is ranked 13.I have watched a lot of  s about trading on .So far,this is my 2nd  favourite  ().This  deserves a top 3 rank.

Hello sir... It's very good and easily understandable.... Just one more question.... For intraday.... Which timeings chart should we use...   Please reply sir.... Thank you

40 min just flew by. This is gold.

so blessed watching your s for free! wishing more blessings to come your way! :)

This is amazing Rainer. I would appreciate if you can keep it this simple and pretty much easy to grasp. Really love this

I just bought the EAP program to pay for the value i've already recieved from the free s :)

This is great thank you, very well done!