GBPUSD: Zone to Zone Compression 🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I cannot thank you enough. This  helped me make some of the best swing trades that I've had and feel much more confident in my technical analysis. You've earned my loyalty and I'm going to be checking out many more of your s!!

When youre doing stoploss points and youre talking about pips (i dont know what that stands for so dont know how to go down 20), also, I understood up or down 20 pips, but didnt understand how you got 43 and 53?. Lastly, theres a LOT of menus and buttons and dont know what you are hitting in the menu to do a finobachi(?).

I take it you're talking about Valterri Bottas having the right tool, but not the right skills, and knowledge to win an f1 championship.

This is an awesome . You packed this perfectly and were very detailed and precise.  Thanks you!

I love your content. So straight forward and simple.

i love the presentation and the simplicity - Keep on keeping  it simple brother. - Thank you

Fantastic, you have a very good understanding of the market. You know your charts and indicators, logic and common sense, no BS.

Such an awesome ️. Everything you give is priceless. Could you do a  on ichimoku cloud and Bollinger Bands.