GBPUSD: Zone to Zone Compression 🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Love u  . I have been waiting for such  from which I can trade without any indicator.

Will this work with CedarFX? They have no commission accounts and low spreads so I guess it should.

I've recently bought a course and watched a whole lot of trading s but think I have learned more in this single  than all of the others combined. I've only been in this for about 6 months but I'm up almost 700%.

Your  was very informative and I learnt a lot. I'm new to trading and I have made a few mistakes with my trading but your s are really easy to follow along with and I now have a better understanding of what I was doing wrong and how to read and understand candle charts. You got yourself a new subscriber and I will be watching more of your s to help me learn more.

Please tell me youre rich because your information is priceless. Keep it up

Which software do you use to trade with there are so many choices for a beginner?

I GOT A FREE SIGNAL  AND NOW AM MAKING IT IN FOREX

Who do you use for charting software. I love your s.

Thanks a whole lot your s are so awesome and helpful.

How you sell wicks. We see wicks once the candle has closed

Im enjoying your  but reluctant to purchase the program,because Im not seeing anything for the stock market.All Im seeing is forex and crypto , I know you said it can work in any market but Im trying it on the stock,but Im not seeing any results.Dont get me wrong I love  your s,can you please help me and many others and do some s on the stock market Examples..XPEV STEM ORCL JKS