GBPUSD: Zone to Zone Compression 🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazing , very grateful that you share all this knowledge with us man! Highly appreciated!

Where do you pull the FIBS?  I have Robinhood

Thanks, very important  for traders.

I've got a chart that's covered in resistance and support lines along with about 10 ascending and one descending triangle... any tips on how to get these readings without cluttering up my chart so much? They're all accurate and played out as I'd drawn them but it's just one after another with tons of double bottoms in between. In other words how far out should I make the triangle? I've been putting them from the most recent low lined up with the trend and out until the horizontal line meets the previous high, not entirely sure if that's correct but every run has been right inside them with few exceptions dipping below or breaking out through the resistance.

Hello..your telegram link is not working. How can i join vip signal group?

, I just recently discovered your channel.  Simply some of the best  content for traders!   Understandable, practical, useable.  Just great.  Looking forward to your future s!

Thank you bro for you awesome teaching..

Man you are gold, God has made you a great man through your efforts, and I can give all that I have to be in your mentorship and life signal group, but I have nothing to give except to comment, like and watch.

Make the  a bit short my friend.

Had to Pause and give this Vid a like again at the 16:07 mark .

I'm basically desperate to learn new ways to make my money work for me. I think trading can somehow satisfy my need. But, can trading pay for your bills actually?