GBPUSD: Zone to Zone Compression 🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Feds should have raised interest years ago....tapering off won't do a dam thing.

You guys are a joke! How you were saying how high amc or gme was in compare where it is now.. but then on tesla youre just saying how much it went up this year. Lol what are you traying to say here

US Government needs to look into CZ from Binance for fraud

Cathy Wood sez Value will be slammed in 2022  Over supply

newbies who lack understanding on how trading Bitcoin works, to help them recover loss from the crash and also accumulate more bitcoin, with his program i went from having 3.8BTC to 12.8BTC in just 5 weeks,<You can reach him on TE LE GRAM >>>> @LeonCalvintrade...<There's no doubt in my mind that we are not only going bull, but BTC is going nuclear. A lot of people are wondering if now is a good time to buy because of where the price is at right now. I'd say it's outrightly wrong to just sit back hodl and wait maybe incur some losses along the line, that's a wrong mindset for an investor because as an investor finding ways to always increase and stack up more coins thereby making profiTs should be the way of lifeThat being said, the market is still all about BTC at the moment and I'll advise current investors and newbies to take advantage of Leon Calvin program, a pro trader who runs a training program for investors

The only way to fix inflation is to bring the collapse of 2008-2009 back.

And Tesla salaries are already a joke. I'm glad to see that fraud company imploding in slow motion.

I would love to have a few beers with that guy! Trippy stuff, indeed.

God help him if anyone finds him

Egregio sig. Musk invece di tagliare i dipendenti distribuisca una buona parte del suo patrimonio che tanto quando sara' la sua ora lascera' tutto qui anche lei come tutti.

20% interest.....?  What a joke! The outcome was not a mystery

They don't care about stock price and that's a great thing. They know their company is a behemoth in the making.

Remove the second "i" and that's what you're left with.