GBPUSD: Zone to Zone Compression 🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Musk is right. Hell is coming. Excess Debt and money printing is going to cause a credit crisis of epic proportions.

To US goverment : less warmongering, care more for the people

Month per person price! No gouging or gentrification! Developing mostly single unit apartments since privacy is a human right! 4. All three of these points to eradicate poverty,  homelessness,  suffrage of Americans Per Year ( tax free ) 3. Locked Down $400Month for life for the first $36,000Hour and up for all Americans  2. UBI of $3,000BBB Plan should be: 1. Livable wage permanent laws of $27

Can you make a thread explaining how beginners can make huge profit within a short period of time?  I mean i was at a seminar and the host spoke about making well over $880,000 within 4months of investing $150,000 i just need to know how.

Please hold more hearings like this! Thoughtful, informative and not much partisan bluster. Bravo to all involved, let''s get something done.

Hertz is literally on Tesla's website smashing that buy button 100k times because Tesla doesn't give a damn about their order due to ridiculously high demand.

I dont get why ust cant create value from nothing while the federal reserve can do so easily

One world order is about the world is trying to control the whole world.  The world was destroyed by water the first time.  And by fire the next time.  But all eyes better be on the Sky because I hear more about asteroids from space and God has his hands on that

if the fed can: a) stop population growth b) stop people who invent new things like technology which take away jobs c) provide 100% job security

He sucks- meanwhile other US companies are still on a hiring spree.....Musk is a narcissist market manipulator...we need to ignore him ( and stop working for him). There are far better AMERICAN automotive companies. . Why not relocate back to South Africa?

Is it not simply that there is just too much money floating around globally and the 'rich' don't know what to do with it. So they invest in anything that might bring some positive ROI and this drives up prices and the spiral begins. And so the rich get richer and the rest of us can pay the price in the end by ball-outs, privatizations and loosing pensions.

Politicians have no idea what's truly capable with crypto...