USDJPY breakout support (SHORT) 09x0

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

You deserve more credit. Awsome mentor!

Amazing how you teach the candlesticks with a plot behind the shapes. I can almost imagine the battle of the buyers and the sellers in each candlestick.

5 years. I want to be an athlete - Practice for many years. I want to be a Trader - Start tomorrow.  Thanks  for all the educative s.I want to be a pilot - Learn for 5 years  I want to be a Lawyer - Get a degree then learn for 5 years I want to be boxer - Practice for 4

Should probably mention that a basic trend line goes on the top for down trends and on the bottom for uptrends

Useful, educational, greatly explained. Thank you.

Trend Trading System uses ZTurbo v2, Turbo Trend, FNCD indicators. A combination of these indicators provides the secret behind the high accuracy of this system. This strategy uses a combination of trend following and swing trading strategies.  #ForexRobots #ForexBots #ForexEa #Mt4Robot #MetatraderRobots #ForexTrading #ForexTradingLive #cryptocurrencies #binary #bitcoinminning #forexlifestyle #investing #binaryoptions #bitcoincash #BITCOINCRASH99999accurate-trend-trading-system-forex-robot-mt4productgotrade4me.comTrend Trading System Forex Robot uses a 100% non repaint Turbo Trend indicator which has a very high accuracy.=> https:

Reynar teo I have been bad , I have been soo bad that I watch all ur s and read your books and don't leave a positive feed back I have increased my account by about 50% because of you  . I don't even know what to say .please keep up the good work you know what the say one good turn deserves another

Wouldnt the buyers want to push the price down and the sellers want to push the price up???

I recently subscribed your channel and going through all play list and this  seems gold.. I watched multiple times to understand and grasp fully. Thank you.

Hi ! Thanks for the . It was informative, well-explained and helpful. Is the Donchian Channel set to using only 20 day inputs or can we change the length by using a different time frame?

Thanks you are great man i learned free from you

Thank you so much, finally understood what the patterns mean, not just what they are

You make everything simple. Thank you so much