USDJPY breakout support (SHORT) 09x0

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
You make everything simple. Thank you so much

Thank you very much for all that you do!!

All your  are amazing..Everytime i learn something new and its a great feeling..thanks a ton

AMAZING  YOU WENT OVER BASIC VERY IMPORTANT USEFUL INFORMATION THAT WILL TRULEY HELP MAKE BETTER INFORMED TRADES.

Very nice  covered most of the concepts.. Love from India ️

Happiness is achieved when your aim and desire in life are determined,still doubting the efficiency of my words ? Give it a try and have the satisfaction you obtain for yourself. I gave it a try and I can gladly stand and tell everyone you're the best trade expert @dennis__forex09 via insta...

Great  Mr R. Is it possible to maintain 1% risk per trade while using ATR as a buffer to my stop loss?

i actually carry a notebook and a pen when preparing to watch your s.  hehe....simply put you a pro

Thanks so much for your concise, easy to understand s! never boring, interesting and straight to the point. Only been trading for a few months and very much appreciate your content.

Hey TEO...THANKS BUDDY FOR SHARING YOUR KNOWLEDGE...

What about a candle stick for every second... i plan on making some very over analytical self learning software to watch the market. Multiple people could train the software and it learn each of their personality in regards to trading. And be able to run textbook strategy along with Multiple personalities all in parallel with thousands of stocks simultaneously. Its not made yet. I still have a LOT of learning to do with trading... but who is really good and would want to help train my software. One stipulation, you would have to run it on my computer... meaning I have to travel to you, or you come to me.

may lord bless you for you efforts, your explanation are just perfect, your humor while explanations is also commendable.. from India,New Delhi