The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Oil price are the cause of all are economic problems, this is not hard to figure out. People over analyze. Biden's policies are killing the economy.

richest man in the world, and jamie dimon both said the same things, about the economy. i think if you have under $100mill in your portofolio maybe you should listen to them whats about to happen

SCREW THE HEDGE FUNDS. I HOPE THEY ALL GET KARMA.

Civil Contempt For Trump, But Trump Has Not Been Indicted

Funny how nobody mentioned "stealing" as an equivalent of gambling in bubbles. Commoners blame Wall Street for this speculative behavior, yet copy them...

I been watching their stock price collapse in my account.  Don't Lockheed have secret projects?  Stock seems fine

How can one let politicians question CEOs for the crypto community without none biased experts?

<The year 2021 has been like a rollercoaster so far. The markets started off with a bang, with Redditors gathering and shaking up Wall Street by trading Gamestop stocks. Then, Bitcoin started spinning the charts up and down, Ethereum surprised pretty much everyone with its price hikes, altcoins started booming like never before (just think about DOGE), new market actors even rushed in to join the race. After all this, if you are still on the fence about getting in because you are worried that its too late to get started then you have to trade with the guidance of a professional<In three weeks of trading I have been able to make 9 btc using signals from Liam Noah. he can easily be reached on Telegram as [ liamnoahs ]

They have enough authority as it is they should not be controlling us like this

only way to stop it is to turn the printers off stop printing money its been proven no inflation when they turn printers on it starts back up now its to late 850 trillion been printed that all us bills in the world on top of uk printing money china printing money to much been printed 2 ways stop the printing let inflaion run its course crash or raise rates housing will crash forclosers sky rocket then crash ether way only way for evrrything to lvl back out is a crash and we will defult on the debt

Of course there is inflation now, u just printed more than 3 trillion in 2 years.

Inflation is width the  government needs  But not the people