The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
HE IS THE ONE WHO SOLD STOCKS WHENEVER IT GOES UP. He thinks the shareholder are his bank. Dont trust this kind of CEO. Haha He never care about Shareholder based on his action. Action speaks louder. It will go below $5

Thank God I stick to my rules not to invest in any project that has topped 100% above its initial public price. I considered investment in Luna early on too late. But now with 100 USD got my over million LUNC coin. Better investment than shiba Inu in my opinion.

China seen Russia get kicked out of swift system to cripple Russia Financially so Klaus Schwab can implement his build back better modle.. Klaus Schwab needs Russia and China to get in line so  Klaus Schwab and UN can implement global communism . You will own nothing and be happy  The EU has borrowed endlessly implementing negative interest rates and now they have destroy the pension of all of the EU.. To distract the people the EU needs a war.. History repeats itself... The Nazi went after the Jews and the Western World using same game plan is demonizing everyone who is Russian..

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

Interesting,I heard inflation would not happen  last year.

For pltr to win, the whole world must be NUKED. That is where we're at now.

@3:14:31 SBF makes himself at home. Looks just like his desk now :)

Can't know how I bumped onto this. Anyway Damn good  ️. I also have been watching those similar from mStarTutorials and kinda wonder how you guys make these vids. MSTAR TUTORIALS also had cool info about similiar make money online things on his channel.

You want Crypto? Fine but it must be backed by US dollars and US banks, what you don't like that idea? ok no Crypto, it's our Crypto or none.