The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
It was the 20% return.  You cannot create that value from nothing, the intrinsic value would halve every few years, despite what people and the market valued it at.

Get rid of the fed go back on the gold standard stop endless bills and spending, dump the tax code and re write the entire thing so Amazon, Google and the like pay taxes on actual earnings not something made up. Most people pay more taxes by % of what they make then these big companies. Entire system is built to help the 1%.

I wish Mush was running the country instead of the goofy old turd we have mumbling press conferences.

Tesla has always been a bubble waiting to burst for 5 years straight

Remember when you guys said this was a problem?

Yeah ditch the corrupt democrats , pay close attention the the date things started inflating. Sometime around January this year wasnt it. Democrats give you a few cents with much media fanfare later they steal a drollery behind the scenes.

gt Interest fixed at 20%.brThat#39s not how money functions...

Considering inflation is worldwide, we may be able to influence inflation but I doubt we can control.it. Nixon created inflation when he took the US dollar off the gold standard in 1971. Volcker's draconian interest rates finally tamed inflation in time for Reagan's second campaign in 1984.

Control fuel costs and inflation will be controlled. You pay for higher fuel prices again and again and again. It is a cost multiplier.

The world has greater peril from those who tolerate evil, like the DOJ, than from Trump and his fellow insurrectionist!  DOJ Garland is ending democracy by not prosecuting Trumpist.

If you already own multiple homes and shares why wouldnt you want inflation to stop? Doesnt affect me

There is no business cycle.  There is a monetary cycle that is politically motivated