The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

For 585 LUNA I have received 0,003 LUNA 2.0.  Amazing!!!  I am soo happy.  I hope less people to spend money in crypto and all of them to go down as LUNA. This was the best scam ever. GG Do Kwon.

Stop inflation and Joe Biden policies..IMPEACH BIDEN

Irony is they lauch 2.0 luna and 70% down with a hour

Our raises already got sucked away.. We're tired of getting screwed so we decided NOT to buy much at all just the basics screw Chinia and the GREEDY corporations who make record profits and screw the employees

Last last, just hold $BTC and never fear being rugged.

mainstream media capitalist propaganda machine go brrr

He doesn't watch the stock price because he dilutes it to pay himself constantly.   His only go to marketing strategy is unrealistic fear mongering.  This clown lacks vision and no one even knows what his company makes.   can't even articulate what his company does to provide value.  No one should be investing in this company period.

Call me crazy, but i see a correlation between higher inflation and happier times. At least more stable in general terms... I'm only 40. Anyone older can back me up on this??

game stop stock was artificially deflated by hedge funds betting against it. that wasn't a meme, it was average people supporting a business they love and fighting back against wall street market fixers.

The smartest token in the world is Web3 Spark SPARK3, the first token that controls itself and not by owners or anyone else.

aria Jones is legit and her method works like magic I keep on earning every single week with her new strategy