The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

It's amazing how Marxism explains a lot of this - and how the bourgoise technocrats have developed a language to track the critique laid out in Capital by Marx. Specifically, the critique that capitalism has boom and busts because labor prices are less than the value produced is a more correct way of saying what these people are describing the inverse, that labor increases lead to price increases (without questioning if owner income, rents, and interest revenues are lower)

No they want us to have no choice but buy stocks n inflate there assets cuz we got not choice

Seems like the elephants are bulls, and the donkeys are bears or perhaps just donkeys. Not surprised, just a little disappointed in my fellow ass-holes in congress.

Congress gave the Federal Reserve a mandate to maintain stable prices - Wall Street gave the Federal Reserve the mandate to maintain ever higher prices. Following dot-coms was fashionable so Fed chose the latter and continuing.

BLACKS MEXICANS AND NATIVE AMERICANS 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL WE ARE GOD CHOSEN PEOPLE THE REAL HEBREW ISRAELITES OF THE EARTH WE ARE THE REAL JEWS REPENT

People should have a choice.  I still want CASH in my hand when I want it.

Santa clause rally starts End of December. People thinks it starts mid Dec to Dec 25th. Actually Santa Clause rally begins around Dec 26th.  These guys are clowns. Naaim at 50, T2108 at almost matching low to covid low. IWM QQQ still in the range. Please... keep saying market is crashing... NOT

Just stop devaluing money by creating a crapload of it. Easy to stop it.