The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Theyve been trashing Tesla for years, it reminds me of the reporter Bezos told to invest in Amazon hell be a billionaire and the reporter just trashed on Amazon

Well sounds like most of them have no clue what they are talking about.

Such a bs piece Let's talk manipulated  market

If you care about America please read Ray Dalios newest book.

Raising taxes, fees, interest rates and turning off the money printer. Just a few things from the top of my head.

if the economy was hot they would get the ships unloaded

Can the news outlets stop with manipulation and corruption themselves? You guys arent helping at all.

Luv da ref. Ie trading in deep red wrt a commie state dats depicted by red ! Put an ass 2 b ur fin.min. & place a tap in front of dem teach to turn tap off wen water flows 2 high ( 2 much borrowing ) close it den 2 lower flow rate ( increase % wrt borrowing rates to curb credit) dat is all it takes to be a fin.min 2day!  Rmb needs 2 devaluate 2 attract investment basic economics! Ripple effect is political to show chinas effect & impact if decoupling happens !

Jay Powell and the Fed should be rocketed to Mars. They pushed for all the monetary and fiscal stimulus, and now just can't fathom "how" we got this massive inflation. F-ing morons wanted to inflate away  the US debt....

It great time when you have multiple bubbles that can pop. Wild time we live in. Maybe I will make a film about that crash on my YT.

Investing has never been so mainstream, the money has to go somewhere right?