The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Raise rates and inflation is over, make money worth something!

Even the bond market bubble hasn't popped yet. The biggest Ponzi of all.   Bringing an old w guy who's a gold bug to tell us Bitcoin is a bubble... might as well bring us a drug dealer to tell us why drugs are great for us

People aren't suddenly spending a larger percentage of their wages on new stuff. This is a lie that media and this administration are trying to use.

A decentralized media just as important as a decentralized financial system #blocknewsmedia

moving goalposts in a way  Brady would be jealous of.  He called a tradeable low 3 weeks ago.  Now it's end of month.  If it's not end of month don't worry it will be 2nd week of Jan.  Eventually the blind squirrel will be right! And we will all fawn over it.

Inflation is real because the pandemic slowed consumption. The BBB can stifle inflation if given the chance.

Well I guess Ill leave it at this to your subjects. Is the hate you project worth the lacking outcome? How is projecting Workin for you? Your family and friends say nope yet you push it. Lfg dem tards

Tax and spend Democrats, Cut tax and spend RepublicansBoth parties are the same.

Monetary inflation is just the government helping the rich at the expense of the poor.

There is only a bubble if you see a bubble I see pure money. To the moon

ah yes another possible major financial crissis,what a time to be alive

<Thank you for your s mate. I will advice traders esp newbies to have orientation of trading before they get involved in it because the cyrpto market has been unstable, forget predictions and start making a good profit now because future valuations are all speculations and guesses. when news gets bearish start buying. "Keep it simple" That correction was the best thing that happened me. but all thanks to William Henry Morgan for his amazing skills for help me to earn 7 BTC through trading chart. I believe we are in the spring phase >

4 of US gdp and poured it into the economy.  It can be stopped, just raise the key rate (yes the market which is already full of bubbles would go down and its a no-no for grandpa) and withdraw money from circulation by issuing some kind of good value gov futuresBro your interest on the loan minus inflation was around neutral but now is far negative, the gov printed like 1