The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I will not give my money to gambling addicts that assure me it#39ll be safe with them.

The crypto market has been favourable in the weeks, I keep missing out on this opportunity, I'm most certainly very impatient how can I ever make a profit in the crypto market.

Very interesting content, i would also be glad if anyone here can explain a few things for me, this is 2022 and I believe it#39s my time to invest and shine for a better future

If you want maximum safety, regular dividends, and regular price gains, then buy the five largest Canadian banks. They are Royal Bank of Canada (RY), Toronto Dominion Bank (TD), Bank of Montreal (BMO), Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS), and CIBC Bank (CM). But don't take my word for it. Research the history of these bank stocks. Maybe in three or four years from now, you will be thanking me after your stock portfolio keeps going up. People will always require banking services.

Betting on Ford and GM to take over the electric business is a pleasant fiction, it will be Tesla or foreign companies.

thanks elon, china is proud of asians only policy, and then the launch of AI to shave the fat off the sheep

BoA just started charging me the monthly $12 checking account maintenance fee again.

quot... You don#39t really know what that is, but your friend says, #39it#39s pretty much risk free#39.quot brbrThere#39s the whole problem right there. Do your own research. Learn about what you are investing in to the point where you actually understand it. And never invest money you don#39t have.

Why aren't Democrat politicians giving Teslas to Americans???

Unfortunately i have to agree with him. Bad time ahead, we need the reat President back DONALD J. TRUMP. 45. Wake up and live with it damm it.

Get rid of the fed go back on the gold standard stop endless bills and spending, dump the tax code and re write the entire thing so Amazon, Google and the like pay taxes on actual earnings not something made up. Most people pay more taxes by % of what they make then these big companies. Entire system is built to help the 1%.

No. 1. It's by design 2. The Petro Dollar is over, u guys won't wake up.

"Smart People" - Attempt to reduce all life to a graph

Can't know how I bumped onto this. Anyway Damn good  ️. I also have been watching those similar from mStarTutorials and kinda wonder how you guys make these vids. MSTAR TUTORIALS also had cool info about similiar make money online things on his channel.