The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I see 2 things...blue collar workers that still only make $8-12 an hour and those that have TOO MUCH. I live in a rich State in which people are poor. The richer the state, the poorer its people. Our minimum wage is still $7.25 and business owners use this as an excuse to pay $9...because "it's $2 above minimum wage, what else do you want!?" While our local economy is booming, the average shmo is severely underpaid, giving the fact that it's Californians with BIG money moving here and severely f**king up the economic balance. If we had less rich and overpaid business owners, we wouldn't have inflation, because nobody could afford inflation. The government sees (and tracks income and profits of the general public) how many new above-average A**holes have a pulse within U.S. borders, and fake -->accidental inflation<-- on purpose, making it seem like it's some alien entity causing the effect. It's a clever scam, a theatrical play if you will, to create a continuous larger divide. It is being done on purpose ....  there are no run-away accidents.

Some segments in the  are stamped not adjacent to each other

My life has totally changed since I started an investment of $ 6,000 and now earning over $ 57,000

Buying power has fallen for any 2 year period since 1968.  So this news is >50 years to late.  We are now in the same cycle of all unlimited governments swapping between Fascism, Communism, and Fundamentalism.  The only solution now is Exodus and leave the Nazi planet behind.

Getting through Mr. Shermans statement without dying of laughter is a very respectable feat.

Friday CPI report is going to be a bloodbath for the market

wealth growth. That growth is mostly happening in real estate and especially in the stock markets. So the rich are soaking up the vast majority of any actual increases.The problem is that inflation isn't really tracking with general income

Sounds like the conversation is becoming more positive, but man is Juan Vargas lost. The use of fiat currency far outpaces the use of digital assets to perform drug trafficking so what on earth is he talking about

I told all of my friends all new coins are trash and it would take years until they really start thriving - nobody is listening brIn 2011 when I was still in my A-levels we were thinking about getting jobs to invest into bitcoin brBack then 100bucks wouldve gotten you thousands of bitcoinsbrIt was clear as day and night to everyone in tech class that this is is the next big thingbrIm never investing into any new altcoin unless I see that happening again brSo far it never happened brEthereum kinda got its spot now but bitcoin has a huge black market that utilizes its potential and that is just something we dont know about brWe just know its hugebrJust freaking massivebrIts the reason bitcoin began its growth in the first placebrThe silkroad is what made bitcoin hugebrThe possibility of this happening to a new coin is close to 0 so farbrBut we are now nearing a point where this chance is growing exponentially brIts gonna be big but if you do not understand tech, society and value altogether just stay away from the marketbrJesusbrSo many things come into playbrEverybody knows the stock market is complicatedbrCrypto is even worse! brAnd people believe they have figured it all outbrThis is madness

If you lay people off while you are still hiring, they will sue you.

Its sad that these traditional media companies have to put Tesla or other click baity titles to drive views. Traditional news media is dead.