The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The wisest thing that should be on every wise individual's list is to invest in different stream of income and don't depend on the Government to bring in money especially now that the world is experiencing financial crises

The inflation, Afghanistan, forever Covid, supply chain issues, Ukraine, Iran again enriching uranium and more are attributable to the global chaos Trump unleashed.

Theres not a thing  could say that would get me to buy or sell. Hes paid to be bullish. Every year.

I have uploaded a new  about n army's brutality in Kashmir

FYI -  was on Compound's podcast and according to him, hinted SP500 will hit 19,000 by 2030. Enjoy for what it's worth.

Tesla has always been a bubble waiting to burst for 5 years straight

He is always wrong, so it's going to happen first half of 2022

Covid testing supply shortages in US import Made in China

{Revelation 6:5-6} 5   And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.  6   And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

What else are people are suppose to do with the money they save from staying at home??? Buy some stock and drive price up. Retail investor and Hedge funds know it and everyone is on this

All you  normies who think bitcoin is a bubble, good luck.