The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
For a guy that always wears ski gear he is finally in his element and can speak freely.

The fact that these bubbles kept on inflating during Covid tells you all you need to know, the Fed is the US economy at this point.

The answer is YES. The United States once set double digit interest rates and inflation dropped. It also caused recession.

We can start by hanging Central Banksters for Treason...then most of Congress for allowing it...

Answer:  no.  Inflation 7%  once it starts and gains speed it cannot be slowed or stopped and could run for 6 - 8 years.

Ive never listened to one of these. But I especially enjoyed this one as I understand how important crypto will be for our future. Happy these talks are happening so intelligently.

We need Germany translator, please please please

you can stop inflation. then you will fall into stagflation trap. finally the us economy will totally collapse. just matter of time. the death knell is ringing. today's japan is your tomorrow. lying down and accept your fate.

THE ONLY THIN DEMOCRATS NEEDS TO DO IS'  TRY TO STOP THE KILLING IN  DEMOCRATIC CITY'S RUN BY DEMOCRATS ... BLOCKCHAIN IS SIMPLY OVER YOU HEAD....

When the government spends trillions it dilutes the money supply.  Not just base money,  broad money too.   We all got those stimulus checks and we're paying for them with increased costs......

I mean, having all your money stored in only 1 asset, being the most unstable one of all - crypto is not the smartest thing to do..

Sad to hear ppl saying offing themselves is the only way out after loseing all their cash but also you cant go all in on 1 single crypto and expect no risk. At the very least get a diversified portfolio.

FOOL ME ONCE SHAME ON YOU!  NOT YOUR WALLET,  NOT YOUR BITCOIN!!

Mr. Mooney seems to be living in the Cuban Missile Crisis Era, why the focus on "rogue states" and the possible use of crypto in evading sanctions? America World Police has caused more misery in Cuba than anything its government could do internally. This hearing is about innovation Mooney, get over 1980s policy.