The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The next 1000x BSC gem - Angry Floki. Do not miss out on itits the next big thing in crypto!!!!

Having funds set aside in investments is an important means of preparing for unexpected life events. I have always been fascinated with investing but being a single mother and juggling all these things are quite difficult. How can I get started? Any tips would be appreciated

Can the loss of democracy in The US be the next crash bubble? Ya know, T***p is gonna win whether he actually wins or not. Then all hell will break loose but it will be too late.

60 cents of every dollar was printed in the last decade. Think about it. Is that deflationary?

Some of those are correct, but the view on crypto isnt. Maybe the defi space (NFTs or Meta advancements) but crypto is the hedge against inflation. If anything it might be the funnel to get us out of this inflationary mess, and thats what a lot of people are buying it for.  Edit: *Most crypto is the hedge*

Don't you find it fascinating  how the government has literally no say, on important economic projections that affect the population? THAT ALONE SHOULD TELL YOU WHO IS REALLY IN POWER!

Black Americans need the government funding to start business and they know help black Americans become owners

No way they can stop if they try to the economy will deflate to a point where the government will for sure go bankrupt causing famine etc , fundamentally there are 2 problems reducing demographic growth and aging population which is going to devastate the debt burdened economy into a deflationary spiral at one point but for now hyperinflation is the problem .

Funny how nobody mentioned "stealing" as an equivalent of gambling in bubbles. Commoners blame Wall Street for this speculative behavior, yet copy them...

I've fallen for so many Quick money over this 4x and cryptocurrency world. U're always find hackers and fraudulent ppl running after a billion dollar breaks

Hello Mrs Violet legit and her method works like magic I keep on earning every single week with her new strategy