The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Only so many rich people can afford a Elitists Tesla

a software engineer should not be trusted to engineer a DEFI platform.

Bring back the dislike button! I bet its a great ratio on here!

Luna is literally the reason all $100 tokens crashed and why the market sucks rn.

Save me money, save me. Where has your power gone. We will sacrifice for you, even our children's future. We will multiply you and worship your image. Who knew that money was a religion..... and the whole world worships it.

watch?v=3KZY41SqaTIampt=9m22s9:22a quotThere#39s also entertainment from watching companies die too.quotbrWhat would be his answer today?

Theyve been trashing Tesla for years, it reminds me of the reporter Bezos told to invest in Amazon hell be a billionaire and the reporter just trashed on Amazon

Probably a good idea to not hire people you may have to lay off soon given the state of the economy.

quotA fool and his money are soon parted...quot

4 of US gdp and poured it into the economy.  It can be stopped, just raise the key rate (yes the market which is already full of bubbles would go down and its a no-no for grandpa) and withdraw money from circulation by issuing some kind of good value gov futuresBro your interest on the loan minus inflation was around neutral but now is far negative, the gov printed like 1

Can the Federal Reserve control inflation?  The Federal Reserve is causing inflation.  Stop printing money.  Biden administration needs to stop spending so much money and allow oil companies to drill.  It's not complicated.

Not if the US government doesn't stop printing money

having a super bad feeling about Tesla's insane valuation