The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Good old Dan is going to cut his numbers for Tesla stock from $2000 to $1900. Just keep sending money to our fund.

THE TRAIN CANNOT BE STOPPED. you can throw band aids at cancer patients it doesn't do anything.  Get ready for the reset.

what#39s that movie with russel crowe and barry pepper?

Coinbase needs a brick and mortar for customer service.

The only stop inflation!. We needed to impeach all the Democrats..

If you want maximum safety, regular dividends, and regular price gains, then buy the five largest Canadian banks. They are Royal Bank of Canada (RY), Toronto Dominion Bank (TD), Bank of Montreal (BMO), Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS), and CIBC Bank (CM). But don't take my word for it. Research the history of these bank stocks. Maybe in three or four years from now, you will be thanking me after your stock portfolio keeps going up. People will always require banking services.

I guess, only a greedy child who did start working less than 10 years ago would see a ponzi scheme offering 20% returns p.aa (ludicrous) and dump their life savings into it

Why aren't Democrat politicians giving Teslas to Americans???

He doesn't watch the stock price because he dilutes it to pay himself constantly.   His only go to marketing strategy is unrealistic fear mongering.  This clown lacks vision and no one even knows what his company makes.   can't even articulate what his company does to provide value.  No one should be investing in this company period.

I mean quotlow riskquot and also quot20% a yearquot in the same sentence. If you invest in something like this you are really stupid or smart enough to scam others while it lasts.

anti trust   would show that the so called  inflation is a lie. its corp price gouging  .

Brandon is in high demand.  Let's go Brandon!

งานทางทหาร มันทำไห้คนที่ดู อารมณ์ เสียfrom military work It makes people who look at them upset. ความเชื่อมั้นของพวกคุณ?