The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A friend went to the same highschool w Do Kwon...another friend lost 200K w Luna....a disgrace to the Korean ppl.

if the fed can: a) stop population growth b) stop people who invent new things like technology which take away jobs c) provide 100% job security

Inflation? Really?   Why are Treasury rates dropping? Why are they basically nailed to the floor? Why does one famous historian say interest rates are at a 5000-year-low? Low rates mean abundant credit for viable businesses. That means employment and rising wages. Those are all good things.  Americans have so much stuff jammed into their McMansions they have to hire people to haul it away before they buy more stuff. We throw away more food than other countries eat. If your lifestyle is cramped by un-preventable economic cycles, it's because of your unrealistic expectations.

Only thing he has predicted correctly is when to sell his stock!

am I right that companies like Roku and Teladoc, which are in ARKK  trade at 10x sales or even more despite the sell-off ? Is this the mother of all bubbles ?

Aggregate demand is being pumped up bc of extra money printed by the fed.....aggregate supply is constrained bc of pandemic....hence we get higher prices....the fed needs to gradually raise rates....they have been too low for too long  ...

I didn't know Bob Saget was Brain brooks uncle. Very interesting discussion .

Don't worry guys, they said it's transitory... also the Vax is perfectly safe.

what#39s that movie with russel crowe and barry pepper?

So...call my WhatsApp number to become a bitcoin millionaire?

If you hear the word crypto and 20% return....run.