#NVDA $NVDA consolidation, looking to rip shortly

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I didn't know Bob Saget was Brain brooks uncle. Very interesting discussion .

Stop printing money , gold to dollar ratio is poor in us wake up or you will next venesvala

Yeah!because russia stop exporting  inert gases to be used on microchips and superconductors like neon,argon and helium.russia export 30% of this to the entire world.

Why are you using fake graphs for Gamestop, you are saying that gamestop went 1900% up (which is correct) and the chart points out over 8000%. Many times on TV i cringe when i see bad data visualization, especialy on TV Networks that have the budget to create proper charts, it makes me think that they use them in malicious way.

KSlpgZ3DWzE Draghi about Silversqueezeyoutu.behttps:

Inflation is a tax on consumers that doesnt require a vote in Congress.

He doesn't watch the stock price because he dilutes it to pay himself constantly.   His only go to marketing strategy is unrealistic fear mongering.  This clown lacks vision and no one even knows what his company makes.   can't even articulate what his company does to provide value.  No one should be investing in this company period.

I respect your work mate. TA i's all well and good but i find it truly baffling that all major crypto rs just look at pure TA and completely ignore the bigger narrative of why BTC is pumping and why the future outlook might not be as rosy as it seems. It's kinda Irresponsible to ignore the fact that each ETF launch so far has caused a major dump at the peaks of BTC. We were already on shaky footing with historically low volume and almost pure whale pumps, narrowly avoiding a long-term bear market. This is the worst possible time in history to invest as so many don't back up their crypto assets.

Money is an issue that everyone has for a better and luxurious life.  Life was hard for me until I started making profits on my investment with the help of Mia Linda

stable coins sound like the definition of a ponzi scheme with the premiums paid back and all. You can't have a fixed price for a stock!

Pi Network will succeed all these crypto, Pi Network is doing something all other crypto isn#39t.